Terms & Conditions
- The term “De Luna Winery” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
You must be 21 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from De Luna Winery. By placing your order online, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person receiving the wine is at least 21 years of age. The individual receiving delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated).
Wines purchased from De Luna Winery are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
(1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS
(2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY, AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Wine Shipping Restrictions
We are legally allowed to ship wine only to those states with laws that explicitly permit the shipment of wine directly to consumers. Please click here for our most current state list.
Each state’s laws regulate the number of cases of wine that can periodically be shipped to a single person. If your order exceeds the allowable quantity in your state, we will contact you by phone or email.
The laws regarding the direct shipment of wine are constantly changing. We will expand our service area when laws permit! For more information on your state’s wine shipping restrictions, please visit freethegrapes.org.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Wine is a Perishable Commodity
Extremes of temperature–cold, heat, or humidity–may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment or home storage. De Luna Winery is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment or after delivery to you. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Standard deliveries in the Continental US are shipped via Ground Service. When filling out Shipping Information, please provide a physical address as shipments of alcohol may not be delivered to a P.O. Box. Standard delivery time is five to ten business days. Air freight or delays may be required in extreme weather.
Orders to Alaska are shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air. Non-wine orders outside of the US are shipped by US Mail unless Expedited service is requested.
When using UPS 2nd Day Air or other expedited delivery service, all orders received after 9:00 am will leave our warehouse the following business day. Three delivery attempts will be made before the package is returned to us. Once returned, we must charge a $10 rerouting fee on all packages re-shipped. To avoid this inconvenience, we recommend delivery to a commercially zoned business address.
Return & Exchange Policies
Your satisfaction with our products is very important to us and therefore guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund or an exchange.
Return & Exchange procedure:
- Contact De Luna Winery customer service via email or phone as soon as possible. Explain your dissatisfaction with the product.
- If you are exchanging, let us know what item you would like in exchange.
- Due to State and Federal laws all contents unless broken must be returned in full to the winery. Do not discard contents of the bottle. If it is a quality control issue, please re-cap the unused portion for lab analysis purposes and seal the item(s) securely.
- Packages must be returned prepaid; we cannot accept COD deliveries. We will refund shipping charges only if we have sent the wrong item or the item is defective. If replaced, we will also pay shipping costs for items sent in exchange.
- Once we receive your return item(s), we will credit your original payment for the purchase price and your replacement will be shipped. If we need to replace a wine due to damage in transit, please allow 1-2 weeks following receipt of your customer service request for your replacement to arrive.
Please help us deliver your order by verifying delivery addresses carefully. Errors or changes in delivery instructions that incur additional charges will be passed on to you.
If you are receiving a credit, the credit card used for the original purchase will be credited. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Should you require further assistance or if you would like to make a special request, please don’t hesitate to call us at 850-332-6341
Tax charges are based on state and local tax laws and tax rates for the delivery address of your order. Where required, tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the taxes you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the taxes you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, as the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable once an item has been shipped.
Please note that on-screen order totals reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped. If you have questions about the taxes on your invoice, please call us anytime at 850-332-6341.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
What kind of information do we collect from you when you visit our site?
When you visit www.DeLuna.com, our stats package from Google collects some basic information about your browser. Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
We also collect personal information about you when you check out of our store such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc. We need this information to process payment and ship merchandise to you.
We may utilize third-party companies in an effort to deliver you tailored content and advertising to that matches your interests when you visit our website as well as other websites. You may opt-out of the use of anonymous information for tailored advertising purposes. To learn more or to choose to opt out of receiving this personalized content, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here. If you delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Sharing of personal information – we don’t do it.
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping. If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
Consumer Inquiries and Privacy
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our marketing list, simply send us an email.
Protecting Your Information.
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL – a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.